I had an attraction to everything creative from a very young age. I started with poetry and my first poems were written when I was still a child. As I was growing up, everything colorful and unusual fascinated me, and I slowly discovered my love for painting. Upon graduating from high school, I decided to study at the Moscow State University and went on to complete a Master's Degree in Arts and Languages. Since then I started seeing art as a way of life. It has become an integral part of the way I perceive the world around me.
I think that my passion for art developed over the years as I gained more and more experience, but it was also my ancestors that had played a role in my growth. In the previous generations of the family we had writers, artists, sculptors, and also worldwide famous musicians. Surrounded by creative minds at the time, I felt I also wanted to follow in their footsteps and do something of my own. Over the past fifteen years, I have successfully conducted numerous solo exhibitions all over Europe, as well as Dubai. I have been mostly influenced, however, by great minds of artists Gustav Klimt and Alfonse Mucha.
- 2006 - till date - Sole proprietor - ERA - Eruption Red Art, Ottawa, Canada
- 2005 -2004 - Founder, Director of operations, Original and Unique Art LLC, Dubai, UAE
- 2005 -2004 - Founder, Director - Original and Unique Art Institute, Dubai, UAE
- 2004 -2000 - Founder, Senior Marketing Manager - Original and Unique Trading, Dubai, UAE
- 2000 -1997 - Marketing Manager - WURLITZER vending machines and jukeboxes - Ahmad Fahim Trading LLC (distributor), Dubai, UAE
- 1997 -1992 - Manager - International Public Relations, exhibitions - Moscow Institute of International Cultures and Trade, Moscow, Russia
- 1992 -1988 - Senior Manager - International Institute of Cross-cultural Co-operations, Moscow, Russia
- 1988 -1984 - Manager - International Institute of Cross-cultural Co-operations, Moscow, Russia
- Federation of Canadian Artists
- Canadian Art Therapy Association
- CARFAC Ontario
- Universities Art Association of Canada
- International Businesswomen Association
- 2005 - Nominee for Who is Who annual international business catalogue (USA) in the category International Professionals